Our goal is to treat patients in the most healthy, caring, holistic way possible, and to share information about dental wellness so they can make educated decisions about their oral health. We recognize that the teeth and associated structures are part of the whole Body-Mind-Spirit!
Dental Wellness Centers practice going green in our dental offices and believe it is our responsibility to preserve and protect the environment, our natural resources, and decrease our carbon footprint on our beautiful planet.
Our office practices steps to go green and eco-friendly with our Green Initiative program. We have partnered with Kendall County for a Clean Environment Program (PACE) to become a more environmentally sustainable Dental Office.
Use Environmental Products to Reduce Waste and Pollution
1. Use a reusable bottle/cup for beverages on-the-go
2. Use reusable grocery bags, and not just for groceries
3. Purchase wisely and recycle
4. Compost it!
5. Avoid single-use food and drink containers and utensils
6. Buy secondhand items and donate used goods
7. Shop local farmers markets and buy in bulk to reduce packaging
8. Curb your use of paper: mail, receipts, magazines
There is an Eco-Transformation store where you can learn about how to take care of the Environment and products are available for purchase! Ever think of having a Solar Oven or an EcoLet!!! Come in and find out more about our green ideas. For more information, please contact us.